Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Meet the Trip Leaders

Meet the Trip Leaders


Sarah O'Rourke
Hi! I am a Sophomore here at UTK majoring in Social Work with a minor in Psychology. The 2 most important things about me are that I'm addicted to coffee (i.e. the picture), and I LOVE Beyonce! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to co-lead this trip with Ryan to Atlanta :D 

Btw, this is the first time we met! Aren't we cute? 


____________________________________________________________

Ryan Brown
Hey there! I'm Ryan Brown, one of the co-leaders on this AFB trip. I am currently a senior studying Marketing and International Business, and will ~hopefully~ graduate in May 2015. I love being outdoors (hiking, kayaking, camping, etc), cooking, reading, music, and generally having as much fun as possible. I also love to travel! The picture above was taken on a hiking trail in the Nordmarka, a forest on the edges of Oslo, Norway (where I spent half my summer studying intercultural management at Norway's premier business school).

I'm incredibly excited to be co-leading this trip with Sarah, and I can't wait to hit the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment